Welcome to The Bridge Between Community Centre, Barry
Located in Barry’s thriving Waterfront, The Bridge Between Community Centre is a new exciting community based facility providing activities and bookable space for local residents and the wider Barry Community.
Built by Barry Uniting Church the Centre has received funding from the following Funding Providers:-
- Welsh Government Community Facilities Programme
- Community Lottery – People and Places
- Vale of Glamorgan – Section 106 Funding
- Vale of Glamorgan – Strong Communities Fund
- The Joseph Rank Trust
- Allchurches Methodist Insurance
- Wales Methodist Synod Advance Fund
- Wales Methodist Synod Charitable Trust
- Methodist Connexional Property Fund
- URC National Synod of Wales Mission Development Fund
- URC Legacy Fund
- URC Church Building Fund
Do take a look around our site or pop in one day!
On Thursday 15th February at 10.00am why not come along to our (monthly) children’s clothes swap/sale! Bring your donations and have a look through the bundles/bits and bobs we have for your little ones. We have lots of clothes ranging from 3 months to 6 years. We can’t wait to see you there.
Lana’s Community Cafe will now be open an extra day on Tuesdays until at least the end of March. Also on Thursdays they will be running a Wellbeing Space open to everyone with soup and a roll for those who wish to enjoy a bowl of hot soup, So why not come along between 10.00 […]